Frequently asked questions
* All patrons will be wanded by security and bags will be searched (also upon reentry)
* Family friendly event. Kids 12 and under are free with a paying adult. This applies only to General Admission. For Box Seats, kids 12 and under must have a ticket or share a seat with their parents/guardian.
* Parking available on site
* Box seat ticket holders are allowed access to all General Admission areas
* Day of show tickets are available at the gate
* Food vendors will be on site including vegetarian options
* Domestic & local craft beer available along with local wine. Drink scrip required and available for purchase on site.
* Non-alcoholic beverages available
* No smoking except in designated areas
* Cash and Credit / Debit accepted.
* No re-entry after 8:00PM each night
What is not allowed in the venue?
* No weapons including knives of any size, guns (regardless if you have a concealed permit), tasers, fireworks, drones, laser pointers, and hazardous materials
* Backpacks or larger bags
* Recording or video equipment (besides phones) without prior approval
* Outside food or beverages
* Pets are not allowed inside the venue or camping area
* Any item that will obstruct the view of patrons
* Racist, homophobic, sexist, bigoted views. Jackalope Jamboree is an inclusive, non-discriminatory event.
* Additional items at the discretion of security and management
Items violating these rules will be confiscated and violators will be subject to removal from the venue and referred to local law enforcement. Jamboree attendance is at your own risk. No liability will be assumed by Jamboree owners, staff, volunteers, sponsors, vendors, or anyone else associated with the event. Secure your possessions. Jackalope Jamboree owners assume no responsibility over lost or stolen items
What is allowed in the venue?
* Empty container for water. Water stations will be available
- Face masks are recommended, but not required. Masks will be available upon request at
the information booth.
- Ensure that physical distancing of at least six (6) feet is maintained between people of
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, please refrain from attending the event. If you
notice symptoms while at the event, please exit the event immediately.
- If you wish to be next to another RV/Trailer(s), we will do our best to accommodate your
request. Please send us an email with the name(s) of those you wish to be next to.
- Straight or angle parking will be mandatory for all spaces. We will not allow RV/trailers to form squares.
- Additional rules:
- No fires or open flames of any kind.
- Curfew is 12:00AM. Please respect your neighbors. We want everyone to have a
good time, but you must be respectful to your neighbors or you will be removed from the
- Checkout is 12:00PM on Sunday, June 26th.
- No underage consumption of alcohol and no drugs!
- No high flying/extension flags.
- Secure your possessions. Jackalope Jamboree is not respoinsible for lost or