Frequently asked questions
* All patrons will be wanded by security and bags will be searched (also upon reentry)
* Family friendly event. Kids 12 and under are free with a paying adult. This applies only to General Admission. For Box Seats, kids 12 and under must have a ticket or share a seat with their parents/guardian.
* Parking available on site
* Box seat ticket holders are allowed access to all General Admission areas
* Day of show tickets are available at the gate
* Food vendors will be on site including vegetarian options
* Domestic & local craft beer available along with local wine. Drink scrip required and available for purchase on site.
* Non-alcoholic beverages available
* No smoking except in designated areas
* Cash and Credit / Debit accepted. An ATM will also be available near the Scrip booth.
What is not allowed in the venue?
* No weapons including knives of any size, guns (regardless if you have a concealed permit), tasers, fireworks, drones, laser pointers, and hazardous materials
* Backpacks or larger bags
* Recording or video equipment (besides phones) without prior approval
* Outside food or beverages
* Pets are not allowed inside the venue or camping area
* Any item that will obstruct the view of patrons
* Racist, homophobic, sexist, bigoted views. Jackalope Jamboree is an inclusive, non-discriminatory event.
* Additional items at the discretion of security and management
Items violating these rules will be confiscated and violators will be subject to removal from the venue and referred to local law enforcement. Jamboree attendance is at your own risk. No liability will be assumed by Jamboree owners, staff, volunteers, sponsors, vendors, or anyone else associated with the event. Secure your possessions. Jackalope Jamboree owners assume no responsibility over lost or stolen items
What is allowed in the venue?
* Empty container for water. Water stations will be available